Work at UH Advertisement
- To begin August 1, 2019. Electronic submission at www.mathjobs.org preferred; however supporting documents may be mailed instead.
- Teach graduate and undergraduate courses;
- Direct graduate research;
- Conduct and establish an international reputation for excellent research;
- Participate in curriculum development;
- Help develop and run collaborative collegiate and university programs;
- Serve on departmental committees;
- Perform other tasks and/or duties assigned.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics from a college or university of recognized standing;
- Demonstrated research and/or scholarly achievement;
- Demonstrated ability as a teacher;
- Ability to teach a variety of courses at the undergraduate level of our curriculum;
- Poise and good address for meeting and conferring with others.
- Research agenda that synergizes with existing research in the department.
- Hiring Committee
- University of Hawaii
- Department of Mathematics
- 2565 McCarthy Mall, Keller 401A
- Honolulu, HI 96822-2275
- Rufus Willett; 808-956-7951; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.