Work at UH Advertisement
- Part-time, non-tenure position for placement in lecturer pool for future semesters, contingent upon position availability, course offerings, sufficient enrollment and availability of funds. Must be available on short notice.
- Teach one or more assigned courses in finance or CFP® track course on financial planning in the Department of Financial Economics and Institutions. Lecturers are responsible for conducting all scheduled classses, meeting course requirements as established by the Shidler College of Business, course preparation, grading, maintaining weekly office hours and be accessible to students.
- Finance courses: Master or PH.D degree (preferred) in related disciplines.
- Proven ability to teach at the college/university level.
- Shidler College of Business-Department of Fin Econ & Ins
- 2404 Maile Way, C305
- Shidler College of Business - FEI
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Dr. Wei Huang; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.