Work at UH Advertisement
- For placement in lecturer candidate pool, for Fall 2019, Spring and/or Summer 2020 semesters, day and/or evening classes, contingent on course offerings, sufficient enrollment, availability of funds and position clearance. Must be available on short notice. Positions are temporary and non-tenure track.
- Teach one or more required or elective, undergraduate and/or graduate level course(s) in the Department of Management. Lecturers are responsible for conducting all scheduled classes, meeting course requirements as established by the Shidler College of Business, course preparation, grading and maintaining weekly office hours and be accessible to students via either synchronous or asynchronous means of communication.
- Master's degree from a recognized university.
- Ph.D. from a recognized university. At least 1 yr. of teaching experience at the college or university level. Teaching and/or professional experience in the appropriate field they will be teaching.
- John Butler; 808-956-9617; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.