Work at UH Advertisement
- Lecturer hire for Spring and Summer. Part-time, non-tenure position for placement in lecturer pool for future semesters, contingent upon position availability, course offerings, sufficient enrollment and availability of funds. Must be available on short notice.
- 1. Teach an undergraduate course Introduction to Management Accounting, for Spring and Summer 2019, for the School of Accountancy department.
- 2. Responsible for conducting all scheduled classes, meeting course requirements as established by the Shidler College of Business, course preparation, grading, maintaining weekly office hours and being accessible to students.
- 1. A Master of Accounting or Master of Business Administration (with concentration in accounting) or Master of Law or Juris Doctorate (with concentration in accounting)
- 2. Recent professional work experiences at a partner level in a national and/or larger accounting firm in the State of Hawai'i that requires the knowledge to teach ACC 201, Introduction to Accounting; ACC 202, Introduction to Management Accounting; and ACC 413, Law for Accountants, with recent consulting or working experiences with principle of laws relating to contracts, sales, commercial paper, sales, commercial paper, secured transactions, property, legal entities, agency, securities, and accountant's legal liability.
- Hamid Pourjalali, Director/Professor
- Shidler College of Business, School of Accountancy
- 2404 Maile Way, BusAd C-306
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Hamid Pourjalali; 808-956-5578; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.