Work at UH Advertisement
- For placement in lecturer pool beginning Spring 19 and future semesters. Positions are part-time, non-tenure, and contingent upon course offerings, sufficient enrollment, position clearance and availability of funds. Must be available on short notice.
- Teach various courses in Marketing.
- Lecturers are responsible for conducting all scheduled courses, meeting course requirements as established by Shidler College of Business, course preparation, grading, maintaining weekly office hours.
- Masters degree in Marketing or related field. Proven ability to teach at the college/university level.
- PhD degree in Marketing or related field.
- Shidler College of Business
- Department of Marketing
- 2404 Maile Way, C303
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Dr. Dana Alden; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.