Work at UH Advertisement
- Private funds, to begin no sooner than June 16, 2018, pending position clearance and availability of funds; NTE June 30, 2018. Position may be eligible for increase in FTE upon availability of funds.
- Assist with curriculum development and evaluation in medical undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate and continuing education;
- Teach medical students, post-graduate residents and faculty;
- Conduct and supervise research;
- Mentor in the principles and practice of biomedical research;
- Care for General Internal Medicine patients;
- May serve as Interim Site Coordinator or Firm Advisor at Queen Emma Clinic;
- Other scholarly duties as assigned.
- MD/DO degree or equivalent medical degree from a medical or osteopathic school of recognized standing;
- Certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine and/or American Board of Medical Specialties by date of hire and recertification when appropriate;
- Valid Hawaii medical license by date of hire;
- Demonstrated ability in teaching and patient care in the clinical learning environment;
- Evidence of effective research, scholarly activity, or clinical education administration;
- Familiar with Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME), Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), and HIPAA policies;
- Ability to serve as a role model for students and junior colleagues;
- Familiarity with curriculum development and evaluation;
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
- Demonstrated experience with curriculum development and evaluation
- Helen Victor; 808-586-7476; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.