Work at UH Advertisement
- This position is full-time, general funds, tenure track, anticipated beginning Fall 2019, subject to position clearance and availability of funds. First review of applications will begin on June 11, 2018 and will continue until July 20, 2018.
- To teach undergraduate, graduate and executive courses in marketing as needed
- Conduct research and engage in scholarly activities
- Participate in University, College, Departmental and other service activities
- Earned Ph.D. in Marketing or related field from and AACSB-accredited business school or college. The Department will consider candidates who are near completion of their doctorate degree.
- Evidence of potential to publish high quality research in top business or related field journals
- Evidence of potential to teach effectively at the university level
- Research interests in marketing strategy, sales management, marketing analytics, and/or digital marketing.
- Teaching interests in marketing strategy, sales management, marketing analytics, and/or digital marketing.
- Evidence of scholarly achievement in research including: published or forthcoming peer reviewed journal papers in marketing or related fields; manuscripts with invited revision requests from peer reviewed journals in marketing or related fields; published conference papers/presentations in marketing or related fields; and/or dissertation research completed or in progress.
- Evidence of written and verbal communication skills critical to effective presentation of research and classroom instruction.
- Professor Dana Alden; 808-956-8565; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.