Work at UH Advertisement
- Multiple positions to begin August 1, 2018. This is a one year position with the possibility of extension. Electronic application at www.mathjobs.org is preferred; however application and supporting documents may be mailed instead. Applications received by May 18, 2018, will receive full consideration.
- Conduct assigned courses or seminars
- Conduct research or undertake comparable scholarly activity
- Participate in curriculum development
- Serve on departmental committees
- Perform other tasks and/or duties as assigned
- Ph.D. from a college or university of recognized standing in mathematics or related field
- Demonstrated research and scholarly achievement
- Demonstrated ability as a teacher
- Poise and good address for meeting and conferring with others
- Research agenda that synergizes with existing research in the department
- University of Hawaii
- Department of Mathematics
- 2565 McCarthy Mall, Keller 401A
- Honolulu, HI 96822-2275
- Ralph Freese; 808-956-7951; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.