Work at UH Advertisement
- For placement in part-time lecturer pool for Spring 2019 and/or Summer 2019. The Division of French and Italian offers student-focused instruction with an active program of extracurricular activities to support learning. Contingent on course offerings, sufficient enrollment, position clearance and availability of funds.
- Teach first-year and second-year Italian language courses.
- M.A. or equivalent degree in Italian; high level fluency in Italian and English.
- Experience teaching Italian and the college or university level; an engaged approach to language and cultural learning demonstrated by any suitable combination of the following: evidence of student-oriented and innovative instruction; evidence of contribution to student activities; excellent student evaluations.
- Dr. Louis Bousquet; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.