Work at UH Advertisement
- Pending position clearance and availability of funds. This recruitment is for two graduate teaching assistants.
- Assist instructors in undergraduate Asian Studies courses for the academic year, 2018-2019.
- Serve as principal organizers for the School of Pacific and Asian Studies Graduate Student Conference.
- Social sciences, humanities or Asian Studies undergraduate degree or substantial course work in Asia related courses.
- Admitted full-time as a classified graduate student at the University of Hawai'i for Fall 2018.
- Teaching experience.
- Acceptance to the MA program in Asian Studies at the University of Hawai'i.
- Familiarity with the MA program in Asian Studies at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa.
- Dr. Cathryn Clatyon, Chair
- University of Hawai'i at Manoa
- School of Pacific and Asian Studies, Asian Studies Program
- 1890 East West Road, Moore Hall 416
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Dr. Cathryn Clayton; 808-956-5237; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.