Work at UH Advertisement
- Temporary, non-tenure, to begin Fall 2017 through Spring 2018, contingent on course offerings, sufficient enrollment, program need, and pending availability of funds.
- Under faculty supervision, teach and/or assist the HWST 107: Hawai'i Center of the Pacific course.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1. Bachelor of Arts in Hawaiian Studies or field of study closely allied to Hawaiian culture, history, language and/or arts.
- 2. Admitted full-time at the University of Hawai'i in a graduate degree program at the time of hire.
- 3. Completion of Hawaiian Studies Graduate Program pre-requisites.
- 4. Meets the Graduate Assistantship eligibility requirements of the Office of Graduate Education.
- 1. Translation proficiency in Hawaiian language;
- 2. Admitted to the Hawaiian Studies Graduate Program;
- 3. Grade point average above 3.5;
- 4. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Kamakakuokalani Center for Hawaiian Studies
- Hawai'inuiakea School of Hawaiian Knowledge UH-Manoa
- HWST GTA Pool
- 2645 Dole Street, KAMA 209A
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Konia Freitas, Director; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.