Work at UH Advertisement
- Lecturers for the UH Manoa School of Architecture: Part-time, for placement in lecturer pool for Spring 2019 and future semesters, dependent on availability of funds and actual staffing requirements. Classroom lecturers or studio instructors in design, history and theory, materials and construction, professional practice and other related topics in Environmental Design and/or Architecture. Note: Placement in the pool ensures eligibility only and does not guarantee employment.
- Teach one or more courses in area of expertise as assigned by the Dean of the School of Architecture.
- Professional NAAB Accredited Degree or Ph.D. or equivalent in architecture or related field.
- Experience teaching at the college or university level.
- Lecturer Pool
- School of Architecture, Dean's Office
- 2410 Campus Road
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Dean's Office; 808-956-3469; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.