Work at UH Advertisement
- Appointment to begin approximately August 2017, pending position clearance and availability of funding.
- Teach courses in the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) programs to include: lectures, practicum, and courses delivered by distance education; advise students; engage in scholarly activity and development of outcomes assessment; and participate in University and community service. Serve on SON committees, events and participate in mandatory faculty meetings.
- Doctorate in a nursing-related field. Master’s degree applicants are encouraged to apply. Master’s degree in Nursing. Eligible for Hawai`i RN licensure and other established professional and health requirements. Acute care experience.
- Asynchronous education technology and outcomes assessment. Administration of grants and research experience. Acute care experience in medical/surgical and/or pediatric health care. Extensive experience with acute care adult health clinical instruction in BSN nursing program. Primary care experience as an advanced practice nurse. Graduate level teaching experience and/or experience with evidence based doctoral projects.
- Rebecca D’Haem
- University of Hawai`i at Hilo
- School of Nursing
- 200 W. Kawili St.
- Hilo, HI 96720-4091
- Rebecca D’Haem; 808-932-7064; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.