Work at UH Advertisement
- For placement in lecturer pool beginning Fall 2017 and for future semesters. Positions are part-time, temporary, non-tenure, and contingent upon course offerings, sufficient student enrollment, position clearance, and availability of funds.
- To teach various 3-credit courses in screenwriting, film production, computer animation, and critical studies.
- Other related duties, including meeting course requirements as established by the department, preparing course syllabus, grading, maintaining weekly office hours.
- M.A. or M.F.A. in appropriate field; professional or teaching experience.
- Ph.D. in appropriate field; professional or teaching experience.
- Prior university teaching experience and/or demonstrated teaching ability.
- Academy for Creative Media
- Attn: Lecturer Pool
- 2550 Campus Road, Crawford 210
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Chair Daniel Boulos; 808-956-4456; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.