Work at UH Advertisement
- To teach CHEM 161/161L, 162/162L, 272/272L, or 274/274L
- Master's degree or higher in chemistry or closely related field.
- Teaching experience in college-level chemistry course.
- Ph.D. in chemistry or closely related field.
- Teaching experience in college-level chemistry courses.
- Research experience in chemistry.
- Department of Chemistry
- 2545 McCarthy Mall, Bilger Hall 239
- Holululu, HI 96822
- Thomas Apple, Chair; 808-956-8038; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.