Work at UH Advertisement
- Assist the principal investigator and project staff with epidemiological and evaluation services for the State of Hawai‘i, Department of Health, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Division (ADAD).
- Assist with developing and updating alcohol and substance use profiles for the state and counties.
- Provide technical assistance and trainings to prevention and treatment providers.
- Participate in conference calls, trainings and project meetings and assist in data interpretation, presentation and manuscript writing as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- University of Hawaii classified graduate student.
- Able to work independently under the general direction of the principal investigator of the project and with appropriate training.
- Working knowledge of computers and database, spreadsheet, and word processing programs including Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word. Must be able to interact and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to multitask.
- Must be dependable.
- University of Hawaii graduate student in public health or related field.
- Prior evaluation and needs assessment experience.
- Doctoral student.
- Knowledge of database management and program evaluation.
- Knowledge or experience in alcohol or substance use field.
- Dr. Claudio Nigg
- Office of Public Health Studies
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- 1960 East West Road BioMed C105A
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Dr. Claudio Nigg; 808-956-2862; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.