Work at UH Advertisement
- Teach undergraduate courses in travel industry management and additional subjects based on the candidate's specific expertise and programmatic need. Topics to be taught may include marketing, hotel and resort management, club management, food and beverage management, events planning, financial management, and human resources.
- Department and university service.
- Advise undergraduate students.
- Interest and ability to teach online courses.
- Master's degree from a college or university of recognized standing in travel industry management, business administration or other relevant field.
- Evidence of teaching ability at the baccalaureate level.
- Travel industry experience.
- Work experience in the area of travel industry management in hospitality, tourism, resort or transportation operations.
- Instructor Search (Position No. 87646)
- School of Travel Industry Management
- 2560 Campus Road, George Hall Room 345
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Susan Kikuchi; 808-956-4889; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.