Work at UH Advertisement
- Part-time,NON-tenure position(s) for placement on Lecturer Pool for Fall 2016, Spring 2017, Summer 2017; and/or future semesters contingent upon course offering(s), sufficient enrollment, position availability and funding
- To teach one or more courses in required or elective undergraduate and/or graduate level course(s) in the Department of Information Technology Management. Lecturers are responsible for maintaining office hours for each course taught; grading; course preparation(s); to work under supervision of discipline coordinator/division chairperson in integrating teaching efforts with other instructors in the discipline area. May be required to teach evenings; one or more courses. Times and days required dependent upon scheduling of course(s)
- Masters degree from an accredited university in relevant field of study.
- Teaching and/or experience in MIS related fields at the college or university level or Academic Qualifications per AACSB
- Ph.D. degree from an accredited university in relevant field of study teaching and/or professional experience in MIS related fields
- Dept of ITM (Lecturer Pool)
- Shidler College of Business
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- 2404 Maile Way, BusAd E-303
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Tung Bui, Phd, Dr.rer.pol.; 808-956-5565; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.