Work at UH Advertisement
- To begin August 1, 2016, pending position clearance. FTE may increase up to 1.00 FTE depending on funding availability. Fractional appointments are possible, allowing multiple hires. Applications received by May 25, 2016 will receive full consideration.
- Under general supervision, to conduct assigned courses at the undergraduate and graduate level
- To perform related tasks and or duties as assigned
- A Masters degree in mathematics from a college or university of recognized standing
- Evidence of ability to teach effectively
- Ability to direct group discussions
- Poise and good address for meeting and conferring with others
- Ph.D. in mathematics or closely related field
- Research agenda that synergizes with research interests of faculty
- Instructor Hiring Committee/Mathematics Department
- University of Hawaii
- 2565 McCarthy Mall, Keller 401A
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Erik Guentner; 808-956-7951; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.