Work at UH Advertisement
- Positions are part-time, non-tenure for lecturer applicant pool, for future semesters (Fall 2016, Spring 2017 and Summer 2017), dependent course and staffing needs and availability of funds.
- To teach various courses in the departments of Family & Consumer Sciences (FCS), Human Nutrition, Food & Animal Sciences (HNFAS), Molecular Biosciences & Bioengineering (MBBE), Natural Resources & Environmental Management (NREM), Plant & Environmental Protection Sciences (PEPS) and Tropical Plant & Soil Sciences (TPSS).
- Visit College website: http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/site/ and click on respective department for list of course offerings.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D. or D.V.M in appropriate field from a college or university of recognized standing.
- Demonstrated teaching effectiveness.
- College teaching experience.
- FCS-2515 Campus Rd, #110/
- HNFAS-1955 East West Rd, #216/MBBE-1955 East West Rd, #218/
- NREM-1910 East West Rd, #101/PEPS-3050 Maile Way, #310/
- TPSS-3190 Maile Way, #102
- Honolulu, HI 96822
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.