Work at UH Advertisement
- For placement in lecturer pool beginning Fall 2016 and for future semesters. Positions are part-time, temporary, non-tenure, and contingent upon course offerings, sufficient student enrollment, position clearance, and availability of funds. Audition (live or recorded) required before final selection.
- Accompany choirs, opera workshop, voice classes, and/or other accompanying assignments as needed. Hours must be flexible to accommodate some evening or weekend rehearsals. Meeting course requirements as established by the department.
- Experience in accompanying. Master's degree in music or equivalent training and/or professional experience.
- Extensive accompanying experience. Master's degree in piano or collaborative piano or equivalent professional experience.
- Music Department
- 2411 Dole Street
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Laurence Paxton; 808-956-7756; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.