Work at UH Advertisement
- Part time, for placement on lecturer pool. Contingent on course offerings, sufficient enrollment, position clearance and availability of funds. Lecture positions available for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017. Review of applications to begin May 23, 2016.
- Teach undergraduate Pacific Islands Studies courses including but not limited to PACS 108: Pacific Worlds: An Introduction to Pacific Islands Studies.
- MA in Pacific Islands Studies or related field.
- Teaching experience at the university level or equivalent.
- PhD or PhD candidate with a Pacific Islands focus.
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- School of Pacific and Asian Studies
- Center for Pacific Islands Studies
- 1890 East West Road, Moore 212
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Professor Terence Wesley-Smith; 808-956-6077; email@example.com
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.