Work at UH Advertisement
- To begin January 1, 2016,pending position clearance. FTE may increase depending on need. Up to two temporary positions available.
- Under general supervision, to conduct assigned courses at the undergraduate and graduate level.
- To perform related tasks and/or duties as assigned.
- A Masters degree in mathematics from a college or university of recognized standing.
- Evidence of ability to teach effectively.
- Ability to direct group discussions.
- Poise and good address for meeting and conferring with others.
- Experience or demonstrated ability in teaching mathematics for STEM and non-STEM majors.
- Instructor Hiring Committee
- Department of Mathematics
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- 2565 McCarthy Mall, Keller 401A
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Erik Guentner; 808-956-4679; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.