Work at UH Advertisement
- Positions are part-time for department lecturer pool for Spring 2017 and future semesters, contingent upon course offerings, student enrollment, position clearance, and availability of funds.
- To teach various undergraduate and graduate level courses in the Departments of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- A Master's degree from a college or university of recognized standing, with the major work in the field in which the instructional assignment is made.
- An earned PhD in an appropriate field.
- Experience teaching at the college or university level.
- College of Engineering
- Business Office
- 2540 Dole Street, Holmes Hall 246
- Honolulu, HI 96822
- Deanna Lee; firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except as permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.
Employment is contingent on satisfying employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986; reference checks of previous employers; and for certain positions, criminal history record checks.
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, annual campus crime statistics for the University of Hawaii may be viewed at: http://ope.ed.gov/security/, or a paper copy may be obtained upon request from the respective UH Campus Security or Administrative Services Office.