Application Forms

The first step towards a meaningful career with the University of Hawaiʻi begins here.

If you would like to apply for an Administrative, Professional or Technical (APT) position, you will need to complete UH FORM 64A (attach resume) or UH FORM 64B (enter credentials including education, experience, etc.). The application form is available in an alternate format upon request for persons with print disabilities. Contact the campus ADA Coordinator for assistance. Be sure to include your resume or vitae in a suggested resume format. A sample of APT position suggested resume formats are available at APT Position Suggested Resume Format or APT Position Suggested Resume Format-Large Font Format.

If you would like to apply for a faculty position at one of our seven community colleges, you will need to complete Form 27A or Form 27A-Large Font Format.

When finalizing your application, be sure to include the proper form (64 and/or 27A), and any other documents requested in the announcement.

Current civil service employees applying for promotional opportunities, must complete Competitive Internal Recruitment Form (HRD 315A - Revised 10/2013).

Employment-Related Posters

Right to Work poster - English version

Right to Work poster - Spanish version

E-Verify Participation poster - English & Spanish version

Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) Poster

Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law

Pay Transparency